We are now accepting Kindergarten - 12th grade registration in an easy-to-use, secure, online portal. Please watch the video below before starting the online registration.
For Universal Pre-K registration, please contact the District Registrar for information and availability.
Once you have watched the video, please click the "Register Your Child" link and complete all the areas listed.
Parents must provide the following information at the time of registration. Please have the documents available to complete the process:
- Proof of Residency
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Copy of the child's immunizations - per NYS Education and Health Laws
- Copy of the child's last annual physical
- Previous school address, phone number, and fax number - for students previously in another school in a different district
- Proof of Custody - if applicable
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan - if applicable
Once the online registration is complete, please email or call the District Registrar to verify that all information has been received.
Should you need assistance filling out the online registration, please email or call the District Registrar to set up an appointment to register the student(s).
For any address changes, contact the District Registrar.