Welcome to the Junior - Senior High School
APW Jr Sr High School
639 County Route 22
Parish, NY 13131
p: (315) 625-5222 or 625-5220
f: (315) 625-4638
Jr Sr High School Principal
p: (315) 625-5222
Jr Sr High School Dir. of Instructional
Technology, Evaluation & Discipline
p: (315) 625-5220
Daily Announcements for Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- Auditions for the fall play, “Almost, Maine” begin today! Sign-ups are located on the bulletin board outside senior study hall. Please see Mr. Godzak for a monologue packet. We’re still looking for more boys to audition, so if you have any questions, stop by the chorus room today!
- The Envirothon team will hold its first meeting Wednesday Sept 18th 2:30-3:30 in the CAD lab. Come see what we are about and join an award winning team!
- "Attention 7th and 8th graders in the YMCA Youth and Government program, your first meeting will be held this Tuesday (tomorrow) after school in social studies Mr. Smith's room 127 from 2:30 to 3:30. See you all there!"
- Niagara University will be here tomorrow at 12. Please see guidance for a pass.
- Attention Students: If you wish to remain at APW for the afternoon Pep Rally on Friday September 27th, please see Mrs. Groff in the main office to sign up to stay here.
- Attention all 7th and 8th graders. The Jr. High student council will be meeting today after school in Miss Halsey's room, room 113. The topic will be spirit week and homecoming. All interested students should attend.
Remember you must sign up yourself and no one is allowed to cross off someone else’s name. Points will be awarded for completed rosters as they are turned in. Fifty points go to the first class to finish their roster, 40 points to the second class and so on.
Please also remember if you don’t sign up you can’t play. And you must have your sneakers in order to pull on your class’s tug-of-war day!
Bring it on Rebels!
- Underclass school pictures for grades 7 – 11 will take place on Wednesday, September 18 throughout the day. Please be sure to bring your picture order form and money if your parents want to order your pictures.
Staff are also reminded to have your picture taken on Wednesday as well. So, please stop by the auditorium between 7:15 and 2:00 to have this done. Thank you.
The APW Marching Band would like to invite you to participate in the 2019 Miles for Music 5k walk and run sponsored by Oswego County Mutual Insurance Company. Please click on the link to register. If you are not into running you can donate using the same link.
We hope to see you on October 12th !