Welcome to the Junior - Senior High School
APW Jr Sr High School
639 County Route 22
Parish, NY 13131
p: (315) 625-5222 or 625-5220
f: (315) 625-4638
Jr Sr High School Principal
p: (315) 625-5222
Jr Sr High School Assistant Principal
p: (315) 625-5220
APW Drama Club presents: Almost, Maine
This year’s show, Almost, Maine, will take place on Saturday, December 7th at 7 PM and Sunday, December 8th at 2 PM in the JSHS Auditorium. Tickets cost $5.00 at the door.
Daily Announcements for Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Student Council will be Wednesday after school.
- There is open practices from 3:45-5:30 in the band room November 14 for all interested cheerleaders. I am looking for dedicated men and women grades 9-12 to join the upcoming basketball season. Try outs will be held Nov. 19, 20, 21. Come see what cheer is about and nail your try outs. Must be cleared through the nurse to stunt or tumble first. Hope to see you there!
- APW’s Annual Semi-Formal for grades 9-12 is Friday, November 22!! Tickets will be sold during lunches from Tuesday, November 12, 2019 – Friday, November 22. Tickets are $10 for a single or $15 for a couple so grab a friend and make a date! See Mrs. Auyer or Mrs. Mercurio with any questions.
- The Jr. High Student Council will be putting on a Karaoke Night on Friday November 15th from 4 to 6 pm in the cafeteria. Admission is a $1 donation. If interested in going please sign up in either Miss Halsey's room or Mr. Carter's room. Permission slips are located outside of Miss Halsey's room or in the main office. Students who get a referral the week of Karaoke Night cannot attend.
- Youth court will meet today from 2:30-3:30. All members please try to be there.
- Chorus Lessons are as follows:
4th Period - All-County Altos
6th Period - All-County Sopranos
9th Period - All-County Tenors and Basses
Check the lesson schedule outside of senior study hall if you
have any questions.
- Cast of "Almost, Maine" - we will be running the show this evening from 3:30-7:00 in the auditorium.
- Last call for those interested in singing for the Thanksgiving Day dinner - Mr. Godzak needs your song selections ASAP. Check the bulletin board outside senior study hall to sign up for a coaching session. If you do not coach with Mr. Godzak, then you cannot sing!
- Happy birthday Jacob Rice from Shayla Casey.
- Winter is coming. If you are interested in skiing or snowboarding at Toggenburg Mountain this January and February, please see Mr. Lanious or Mr. Schimek for details
Good morning seniors. We’d like to remind you again that Student Government really needs your help for the Senior Citizen Thanksgiving Dinner on Nov. 21st.
Please consider signing up to make and bring homemade pies for our dessert. You should sign up ASAP in Mr. Kovalchik’s or Mrs. Dunham’s room. Please take advantage of this opportunity as we really need your help to make this dinner a success for the senior citizens, and it’s a quick and easy way to get your community service hours out of the way. Three hours of community service will be granted for each homemade pie you donate.
Seniors, we’re counting on you to accomplish this task as well or better than the senior classes that have come before you. Please don’t let us down.
You can see me in room 139 should you have any questions.