Parent Resources

  • APW Physical Address Change Form - Parent/Guardian

    Please complete this form for any change of address for a student in the Altmar-Parish-Williamstown Central School District.  Please complete all of the questions listed below.  Once the form is completed, the address change will be updated for the student(s), parents/guardians. If you are not able to complete the form, please call the District Registrar at (315) 625-5275 on how to be able to make an address change. 

    Click here to view Physical Address Change Form.