APW is a Bully-Free Zone
What is Bullying?
Bullying is when the person who was bullied:
- Is being hurt on purpose
- Is hurt by soneone else's words or actions
- Is being hurt by someone because of unique qualities
- Feels bad because of it
- Has a hard time stopping the other person
Bully can be:
- Hitting, pushing and shoving, tripping, yelling at someone, name calling, making fun of someone, laughing at someone, leaving someone out on purpose, starting rumors or telling lies about someone.
Where can bullying happen?
- Anywhere - in school, on the playground, on a field trip, at a game, on the computer, at the bus stop and more.
What should I do if I think someone is bullying me?