Altmar-Parish-Williamstown Central School District:
Strategic Plan 2021-2026
Because we believe in the potential of each student, we provide diverse opportunities and a competitive education for all learners.
Every learner prepared for their individual chosen path.
CORE VALUES - WE BELIEVE THAT...
- Integrity must be the foundation for all we say and do.
- All students and staff can attain their individualized achievement goals with support.
- Our interactions with each other should demonstrate care and compassion.
- As an organization and as individuals, continuous growth is essential for improvement.
- Safety for all begins with inclusive practices and welcoming spaces that create a sense of belonging.
GOALS AND STRATEGIES:
Set high expectations for students and staff to ensure all students achieve personal excellence.
- Set, communicate, and monitor goals for buildings, classrooms, students, and staff.
- Provide opportunities for students and staff to reflect on personal goals and achievements.
- Create curriculum committees based on content areas to vertically align curriculum pre-K through 12.
- Utilize "I can" statements in all learning settings.
Achieve inclusion for all through continuous progress on equity.
- Establish a system for students to provide suggestions and feedback to administration.
- Examine policies and practices to ensure they promote inclusion and belonging.
- Promote career path awareness at both Elementary and JSHS.
Engage staff, parents and communities to support students success.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for parent invovlvement and communication to promote positive relationships.
- Ensure district-wide implementation of Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS).
- Provide personalized professional development.
Build safe, positive, healthy climates for learning and working to nurture student and staff well-being.
- Embed Social--Emotional Learning Benchmarks into the pre-K through 12 curriculum.
- Empower staff to actively implement Second Step, Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS), Positivity Project.
- Assess and monitor school climate.